Welcome to
Our tutors are working 24/7 to help you out You can contact us anytime if you have any question.

Question (Category: Legal)
I just moved out of an apartment. The landlord just sent me a bill for 1200.00 over the cost of my security deposit! He wants me to remit the rest within 2 weeks. My rent was paid ontime and I gave him my 30 day notice in writing. I had lived there for over 5 years and he never maintained the place. In fact, one of the things in his bill is to fix the front door which I had asked him years ago to fix and he never did. So, my question is: Do I ignore the letter? Do I send him a letter stating that I do not believe I owe him anymore than my damage deposit? Can he take action against me that will effect my good credit standing? Do I have a good case in small claims court if it comes to that?

Answer by Steve G. (Purchased 3 times and rated )

Expert Steve G has answered this question. Download the answer (1 Word .doc file). The file will be sent to your email. If you encounter any problem while downloading email the expert

Email id :

About us:

We are one of the foremost company offering online assignment help, online homework help, online projects at college undergrad level. We provide the online assignment in various subjects like economics, finance, chemistry, and management with the exclusive method to serve you best. We offer assistance for students and provides help in the programming with the experienced programmers .